Celine Dion in Vienna - 01.07.2008

After five years or more at the Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, Celine Dion finally decided to record and release a new album and to start a world wide tour, Taking Chances 2008-2009.
That was the occasion I was waiting for. The closest city to me was Vienna. So i bought a ticket. Saddly, it was a little bit too late to get a decent seat. I got one at the second floor, far away from the stage, as you'll see in some pictures taken from "the kingdom of far, far away". But still, I was lucky because the stage was in the middle of Stadthalle Arena (the crowd - Don't know exactly. around 20.000 - 25.000 people)
She toured aroung the world, from Europe to Asia, Australia and North America. The tour just ended, after almost one year, on January 30th in Ft Laudardale, Florida.
For me it was great seeing her live. She has a certain voice that gives you goosebumps all the time.
Only one thing to add. I used to say "Titanic soundtrack... not again!?!?!". But after seeing it in the concert I won't say that ever again. It was one of the most touching moments of all the concerts I ever went to. It's pictured in some of the last pictures I posted here.

Setlist
I Drove All Night
The Power of Love
Taking Chances
It’s All Coming Back to Me Now > Because You Loved Me
To Love You More
Eyes on Me
All by Myself
I’m Alive
Shadow of Love
Fade Away
I’m Your Angel
Alone
Pour Que Tu M’Aimes Encore
My Love
The Prayer (ft Andrea Bocelli, on the big screens)
Soul Medley (Sex Machine > Soul Man > Lady Marmalade > Respect > I Got the Feelin’)It’s a Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World
Love Can Move Mountains
Encore 1: River Deep, Mountain High
Encore 2: My Heart Will Go On















































































Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment