George Michael - Bucharest 2007

George Michael finally came to Romania on May 31st 2007. The "Live 25 Stadium Tour" concert was announced in December 2007. The tour actually started back in September 2006, celebrating 25 years of career. So I bought the tickets. Front stage, of course. Only that for this concert there was a Golden Circle, for the members of the fan club. But I had a good place, right next to the stage.
Loredana was the opening guest.
I loved every minute. He sung all the famous songs that I knew. From „Careless Whispers”, „Father Figure”, „Freedom 90”, „Faith”, „Fast Love” to „Outside”. And Lia Manoliu Stadium was full. See for yourselves.

Setlist

Waiting Intro
Flawless
Father Figure
Star People
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Praying for Time
Too Funky
You Have Been Loved
Everything She Wants
My Mother Had a Brother
Shoot the Dog
Faith
Spinning the Wheel
Jesus to a Child
An Easier Affair
A Different Corner
Amazing
Too Funky (reprise)
I'm Your Man
Outside
Careless Whisper
Freedom 90



















Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment