Carmen_Metropolitan Opera New York_Jonas Kaufmann_Kate Aldrich_Mariusz Kwiecen_28.04.2010

.
In Spring I spent one month in the United States. Lots of places visited, but also lots of performances. My first stop was New York, to see La Traviata. In fact, these are the only photos from my trip I posted so far. They're HERE.
.
From now on I'll start posting other photos from US, mixed with other photos that I take in the present. From performances and cities I visited. The first ones I came across are these, Carmen at the Met on April 28th. I got some tickets very, very close to the stage. It's too late to make comments. But I enjoyed every minute of every opera or concert I attended. And you'll see there were not few.
.
Carmen..................Kate Aldrich
Don José................Jonas Kaufmann
Micaela.................Maija Kovalevska
Escamillo...............Mariusz Kwiecien
Frasquita...............Elizabeth Caballero
Mercédès................Eve Gigliotti [Debut]
Remendado...............Keith Jameson
Dancaïre................Earle Patriarco
Zuniga..................Keith Miller
Moralès.................Liam Bonner
Dancer..................Maria Phegan
Dancer..................Griff Braun
Conductor...............Alain Altinoglu
.
Production..............Richard Eyre
Designer................Rob Howell
Associate Costume Designer..Irene Bohan
Lighting designer.......Peter Mumford
Choreographer...........Christopher Wheeldon
.


Met Opera Shop
The Met - main lobby

Jonas Kaufmann and Kate Aldrich





Marius Kwiecen
Maija Kovalevska












The Met. Hugh, isn't it?
Alain Altinoglu

Jonas Kaufmann

Kate Aldrich

.
I also have photos from Armida with Renee Fleming. Coming soon...
.
Well, what can I say? I'll go back for sure :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment