Kylie Minogue 2008

Location: Cotroceni Stadium, Bucharest - The Kylie X World Tour
Sold Out
About 25000 - 30000 people
My location: front stage, right near the fence

Setlist

Act 1 Xlectro Static
Speakerphone
Boombox / Can't get you out of my head
Ruffle my feathers ( nouvelle chanson)
In your eyes

Act 2 Cheer Squad
Heart beat rock
Wow
Shocked

Act 3 Xposed
Like a drug
Slow
The One
2 Hearts

Act 4 Black versus White
On a night like this
Kids
Step back in time
In my arms
Love at first sight

Act 5 Manga Girl
Video Sometimes Samurai
Come into my world (Fischerspooner mix)
Nu-di-ty
Sensitized

Act 6 Starry Night
Flowers (nouvelle chanson)
I believe in you (Ballad version)
Cosmic

Act 7 Beach Party
Loveboat
Copacabana
Love song
Spinning around

Act 8 Encore
No more rain
All I see
Lucky


















































Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment