My birthday_30.01.2009

This day comes every year. Wether you want it or not. While you're still young, it's fine. When you're on the wrong side of the 20s, it's not ok anymore. You start having a lot of thoughts... the debates around you change from discos/parties to Pampers and ways of cooking chicken...

It's the same for me. Not that I'm old. I'm not and I don't feel like this. So I decided to spend my birthday pleasantly.

I wanted to go to Hard Rock. It opened last year but didn't get the chance to go there. It's an American brand and everything there reminded me of the States. The food is American traditional. It looks good but it tastes....different. Too much sauce for me, a little bit too sweet. But it was ok.

I had a jumbo combo. A lot of food. I shared it. it's too much for only one person. A delectable array of our most popular starters that’s big enough to share. Includes Santa Fe Spring Rolls, Hickory-Smoked Chicken Wings, Onion Rings, Potato Skins and Tupelo Chicken Tenders. Served with four different sauces for mixing and matching.



The boys had trio combo. a lot of meat (pork, chicken and beef with fries)


The food is ok, but the dessert is something to dream of. I think we should have starteed with the dessert.

Home made cheese pie

Chocolate cake with icecream

And the ultimate dessert - the one and only Hot Funge Brownie Sundae. The cake is hot, the icecream sweet and cold and there's a lot of cream on top. Don't you want some?



There was also a concert. The singer was not that good but we knew some songs. We danced and sung. it was fun.







Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment