Madrid, July 2010

I got to Madrid again. My first visit was back in 2005. And I only spent here 2 days. Not enough to enjoy such a beautiful city. Hot, but beautiful. The main purpose was to see Simon Boccanegra. I posted the pictures a few days ago. and that's why I start this post with Teatro Real.
.

The park in front of Teatro Real
Teatro Real
A wing of the Royal Palace
Pedro. Or maybe Juan... or Carlos...

Some apartments



Food

Buildings in the city



Museo Prado

Retiro - the biggest park in Madrid








Who's she? She seems somehow.. familiar...


Puerta de Alcala
Metropolis building

Plaza Mayor. By day. It's so hot that almost nobody dears to cross it. It comes to life after sunset till late in night. There'll be a separate post with this place, by night





Streets in Madrid.

The Royal Palace




Plaza d'Espana



Gran Via


.

No comments:

Post a Comment