Kennedy Center_Washington DC_29.04.2010

.
One year ago I saw this video

.
and I wanted to see how this venue looks like when you're actually there. It's smaller than on TV, but still impressive. I saw Le Nozze di Figaro, I might say the best performance of Le Nozze I attended so far. Even better than the one at ROH. The cast was simply amazing. And the Countess (Virginia Tola) delivered a very touching Dove sono.... Not to mention Abdrazakov. Great!
.
Cast
Count Almaviva Teddy Tahu Rhodes
Countess Almaviva Virginia Tola
Figaro Ildar Abdrazakov
Susanna Veronica Cangemi
Cherubino Michèle Losier
.
Conductor -- Patrick Fournillier
Director -- Harry Silverstein
Set & Costume Design -- Carl Friedrich Oberle
Lighting Design -- Christine Binder
Choreographer -- Mimi Legat
.
Kennedy Center, on the bank of Potomac River














.

No comments:

Post a Comment