La Damnation de Faust, Paris, 11.12.2015

Dear opera lovers, I take this chance to introduce you my new website dedicated to opera photography. I've been taken photos of the performances I've attended for 8 years now. The blog served its purpose but the list of performances is so long that navigation is difficult. The blog will go on, with photos from all my trips around the world.

www.opera-photography.com

I uploaded all the recent performances, I'm now working on posting all the other photos from 2008 to 2013. There are all sorts of categories for easy search:
*by opera/recital/opera in concert/symphonic
*by years
*by opera houses
*by artists - here the list would be too long if I mention everyone in all the casts, for the moment I chose those opera singers I've seen live at least three times
*and a blog. I'll post comments here from time to time.

So, do have a look, either on home page or directly to the newest post, La Damnation de Faust in Paris on December 11, 2015.

Enjoy, like it (by clicking on the small hears on each album) and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment