Latest pictures added
...
NORMA in BUDAPEST
...
Click HERE or on the picture for more photos
...
...
NABUCCO in BUDAPEST
...
Click HERE to see the pictures
...
...
...
....
......
In the past two years I discovered how nice it is to travel, to see new and interesting places, to meet people that are not like me and you at all.
......You can't say that one place is worth visiting and another one isn't. As a good and documented traveller, I know how to pick up something good from everywhere.
......Each city, valley, field, mountain, river has its own story. I tried to discover it and get it back home with me in pictures.
......This blog has one more purpose. To promote culture through pictures. And words, in some cases. Music is beautifule. I travel to see operas and pop concerts. I love that. And it's even better when I get to say a few words to the great artists. I had the chance to do this and you'll read about it. Don't ask how much it costs. It's enough. But for me it's priceless. The smile of the person whom I admire it's more than all the money in the world. Try it. Who knows, you might like it!
......I'm not very good with words but I hope the images will help you understand that I have a lot of dreams. And some of them are now real.
.......Please, feel free to add comments. Been there? Want to go? Tell me your story. Consider that your opinion is important for me.
...
Picture of the day
...
Great Ocean Road, Southern Australia - The 12 Apostles
Been there. Seen that. November 2008
...

...
Kazahstan 2009 - Romanian Expedition
I wasn't there. I just wanted to show everybody how that country looks like. Thanks to the members of the expedition for allowing me to post the pictures.
Please visit their WEBSITE for more photos
...

....

And don't forget to visit my friend's WEBSITE for new timelapse footage
...





Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment